McLagan has assumed an increasingly active role in China since 2007. We maintain close ties with both international and local firms engaged in the financial services industry and provide a full spectrum of data and services which help our clients grow their businesses and increase productivity. Our consultants in China conduct proprietary market studies and provide distinctive consulting services.
Our highly experienced consultants help our clients align their performance and reward systems with their business and human resource strategies, which may encompass:
- Staffing and business structure advisory
- Compensation plan design
- Compensation benchmarking
- Advisory on executive compensation.
Our proprietary market studies include:
- Compensation surveys / benchmarks The surveys are conducted across the first tier cities of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen, and the second tier regions which include North, South, East and Central/West China.
- Benefits survey Our annual benefits survey provides the most up to date market practices regarding benefit trends, plan design and competitive cost data for the financial services industry.
- Pay and Productivity Studies
We cover the following business areas:
- Banking / Capital Markets
- Corporate Banking
- Transaction Banking
- Middle Market/Business Banking
- Retail Banking
- Mutual Fund / Asset Management
- Private Equity
- Commercial Real Estate
- China Local Securities / Retail Brokerage
- Infrastructure Services and Support
Our professional consulting team operates from Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen, covering clients throughout China.